Holiday Craft Fair
Fri & Sat Nov 13 & 14 2020
10:00am to 4:00pm each day
• Thank you for your interest in participating in our craft fair. This event is FREE to you, our Vendors, for the 1st table. If there are tables left available, we will not charge for a 2nd table come October 20th.
Terms for the event are as follows:
• Electricity is available. Please let me know if you will need to be near an outlet so we can plan accordingly.
• Set up time will be Thurs. Nov. 12th 6 pm-7:30 pm or Fri. 8:30 am.
• Must be set up by opening time Friday 10:00am.
• The event will end at 4 pm on Saturday Nov. 14th. Please wait until then to pack up your items. Please be responsible for the clean-up of your area.
• Spaces are limited. We will provide one 8ft. rectangular table or one 5 ft. round and 2 chairs. You may bring your own table if you desire. Table must fit in space provided you. You will need to provide your own table covering.
• Please donate 2 items for the raffle of at least $5.00 each. All proceeds will go to the church outreach.
• This is a church function, so please no inappropriate items. We have the right to ask you to remove any inappropriate items.
• Please unload at front door, then move your car to the outer parking spaces to leave closer parking for customers.
• The contract is on a first come first serve basis. The contract will hold your spot. If you need to cancel, please contact Mike Vidulich 815-962-5913
• There will be a cake walk through-out the event. Please consider contributing a dessert and indicate if nuts are included in recipe.